Lübeck / Ev.-ref. Kirche

Ev. Ref. Kirchengemeinde
Lübeck / Ev.-ref. Kirche
On the grounds of today's reformed church, there was originally more – and based on the preserved medieval cellars found - perhaps three Gothic houses. In the early 17th century, these houses were combined into a Baroque city palace. In 1824, the reformed church acquired the palace and redesigned it as a church. In the Revolution of 1848, citizen meetings were held here. Thomas Mann left a literary record of one of these meetings in his “Buddenbrooks.“

Anreise mit dem Nahverkehr
Routenplaner - Button

Address

Königstraße 18
23552 Lübeck